The week began with my most joyful celebration, but first I will count them down.
5) Lunch on the patio yesterday. The weather was perfect! We enjoyed leftover quiche with a slight breeze, birds chirping, and a warm sun (not hot) to accompany the meal. We don’t get many perfect days like this.
4) A neighbor prepared a delicious dinner for us as payment for my husband trimming her bushes. It was comfort food extraordinaire.
3) Another dinner out (see reason 2). Oh happy day, no cooking for me!
2) We celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary. This happy day began with breakfast at The Aviary, a crepe restaurant in town. Yum!
1) The number one celebration were words from my son, (I’d been waiting for almost five years to hear this sentence.) “Allie’s pregnant.” Joy does not fully express how happy those two words made my world.
What a great week!