Here we are back to Saturday and time to celebrate moments of the week. This week has found me staying close to home. I’ve been able to:
- start mornings slowly. sipping coffee while reading and commenting on slices
- sort accumulated papers to recycle or organize in binders
- pick up tax papers (no big bill 🙂 )
- make a new dessert (to celebrate no tax bill)
- try two new dinner recipes (from Pinterest)
- putter around my office rearranging some shelves
- clear my blotter calendar of many post-its attached to the surface
Don’t look too closely at the blotter. It is from 2011. I don’t really use it for a calendar, but more for protection of my desk. It also is a great place to jot notes. After I looked through all the post-its attached, I removed the written on month of April. Now I have a clean slate to write on for the rest of this year. At this rate, the blotter will last me another eight years.
While cleaning off part of my desk I opened a notebook to discover I had a collection of a few quotes. I’d forgotten I’d jotted these down. So I will leave you with a couple of thoughts to ponder as you celebrate all your accomplishments this week.
“Good people bring out the good in other people.”
“The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.”
Have a great week!